2016年9月3日土曜日

お客様からの嬉しいお言葉

”Miss Atsuko Sato are a very pleasing person to relate to. She had demonstrated to me vast knowledge and experience in the field of real estate market. I originally hired Ms. Sato January 2015 to sell my Honolulu condo, but I decided to withdrawal the contract to rent the condo for 1 year. In 2016, Ms. Sato remarkably found a buyer in 2 weeks time of advertisement. Not only she found a buyer, but was able to gain $15,0000 more than my asking price. I would highly recommend Ms. Sato to friends, family, strangers etc. I truly thank Atsuko for her services. I originally reside in Las Vegas. Communication was very key for me. Miss Atsuko always kept a continuous line of communication to me either by email, text or phone call. Thank you Atsuko for all you done for me and my family.”

お手伝いさせていただきありがとうございます。